Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Madison sale 2006?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Aryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was thinking of making a trip w/ my daughter to Chicago next year. We want to see the King Tut exhibit and of course AGPC!
    When will the dates for the next sale come out? If we could do all of these things at one time(maybe a long weekend or 5-6 days), that would be fantastic. How far is Madison from Chicago? We have lots of family in Chicago, so we would really like to see everyone and see some AG stuff as well. I know all of you knowledgeable people can help me! Oh, we live in Atlanta so I think we will fly and rent a car. The drive is way too long.

    Thanks
    Aryn

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you are flying from Chicago to Madison it is really close, about twenty minutes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mwargin's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2005
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! I went to the sale this year and I drove from chicago to Madison and it took me around 2 and a half hours. It was a really easy drive. Sounds like you will have a fun trip!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Aryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I was hoping that Chicago and Madison were closer, but I think it is still doable. Always the 3rd week in July? That works for me.


    Thanks again

    Aryn

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kit_Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    313
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is always the 3rd weekend of July.

    Tracy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •